Monday 13 July 2015

Busy evening....


I don't like to post negative things about my family. I always think that in 5 years or so DD might be reading these posts  or my Facebook statuses. Who would want to see their mother telling the world horrible things about them. It has Jeremy Kyle written all over it!!!
On this occasion though I will complain about my two biggest pickles! 
What made them decide to open 6, yes 6! Jigsaw puzzles into one big heap on the lounge table? I wish I knew. But once I have sorted them back into the correct boxes I will be putting them on a much higher shelf to control access. 

It's going to be a long evening folks!

X x X

2 comments:

  1. I feel for you. At least they don't look like they are 500 piece puzzles. If they were I would just recycle the whole lot!

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O no..we had to do 2 huge jigsaws this way..The continents and Australia..it took forever..
    good luck
    sara

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.