Wednesday 8 July 2015

Frugal decorated plant pots.


Having finished the downstairs hallway, I'm eager to start decorating the next room in the house. We've decided to do the lounge as it doesn't need to much changed just a good ole refresh. 


The OCD in me hates my mismatched plantpots on the windowsill. So for the last few evenings I have been attaching self adhesive gems to three matching pots from Wilkos. It's a time consuming craft to do but a plesent one while sat watching my Game of Thrones boxset. So far I've finished two and have about 50% of the final one done.

I'm hoping to have enough gems left over to make a fourth one as gift for DD'S teacher. I'm planning to pot up one of my baby Aloe Vera in it. Hopefully a potted plant will make a nice change from the usual teacher gifts of chocolates and mass produced tat.

X x x



1 comment:

  1. You are so organised and with a little baby . I think a hand made gift is a lovely idea and people are thrilled that something had beenade just for them .

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.