Monday 2 March 2015

Things I learnt today....(part 1)



....preparation is everything 
....A biscuit stash is essential 
....thinking about it is worse than doing it


....my assistant didn't know any answers
....my assistant is a biscuit thief
....my assistant will be 5 minutes late for preschool thanks to me just finishing something


....gathering the waist isn't that scary
....I should constantly check I'm  sewing through one layer
...an unpicker is a god send!


....I can do it if I take my time
....it's not perfect but no one said it had to be 
....I Feel pretty good about my efforts so far.

X x x



1 comment:

  1. I do believe though the assistant was an essential part of the whole process!!!

    Can't wait to see the finished product modeled by one or the other of your assistants!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.