Sunday 1 March 2015

Sunny Sunday


It's been a beautiful sunny day in the south. 
The girls have been kicked out to spend the day in the garden. I've been producing bubbles, buckets and spades, football's etc at regular intervals to keep them occupied. Both have gone to bed completely tuckered out, but hopefully nicely dosed up on vitamin D.
I managed to get two loads of bed linen out on the line for the first time this year. It's going to be luxurious getting into bed tonight with line dried sheets. Hopefully the sun will get stronger and I can get heavier items dried outside too. 
I  do loath that tumble dryer stench on everything!

Roll on summer!

XxX 

2 comments:

  1. I've washed our sheets and dried them outside today as well- I can't wait to get into bed, it's the best smell ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could hang laundry out here. We are not allowed as per the condo board. However at the moment it's too cold. I need to wash our bedding (not sheets) at some point also.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.