Thursday 29 August 2013

Shopping day.

 All this lovely food cost just £1.60 this evening. Everything was reduced down to 10p an item, so I filled my boots.
1x Chicken Tikka Sandwich filling
1x Coleslaw and Potato Salad
1x Wholemeal Pitta breads
1x Living Salad
5x Tomatoes (5 1/2lbs all together)
1x Broccoli
3x Snack grapes
1x Bunch of 'nanas

I also visited Wilko's today as I heard there was a huge clearance sale going on. I picked up a lunch bag for each of the girls (£1 each). The cookie cutter sets (25p) and the apron (50p) will be popped away for my niece as a Christmas present. The other set will be for DD.
 The cards were today's chazza shop bargain for 20p, along with the fab 60's pillow shams everything is sat on.

 Tonight I will be planning what to make with all those tomatoes.

x x x

4 comments:

  1. What bargains! What time do you pop the supermarket to pick these super bargains up?
    I need to get some of these too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deals! I love your new design by the way, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you did do well. What were the dates like on the food. I don't worry about them on fruit and veg and bread, but I do on things like sandwich fillings - well to a day or so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! What an amazing haul of yellow stickers, you were just in the right place at the right time. It will be a great help with the budget. Good luck with your September challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.