Sunday 20 January 2013

My Bucket List


 Morning all,
 Isn't it turning horrible out there. The snow is now that grey slippy sludge stuff that sets hard like concrete. It's not pretty, it's not fun and it's not going away. The worst part of the snow is definitely upon us. Ho hum.
 To entertain myself I have found a wonderful website called Bucketlist where you can make your own bucket list from many many thousands of ideas from the achievable to the bizarre to the completely unobtainable (walk on the moon anyone?)
 I've  tried to make mine a nice mixture of short term and long term goals. And I love the idea of being able to track my achievements, so on a bad day and could look at my completed items list for a pep up. So here is my current list;


 There is much more to add, I'm thinking of things each day and the site also makes suggestions regularly which is helpful.
 I'm starting my movie and book marathon today. Film one is "The Shawshank Redemption" and I need to finish "Life of Pi".
 Do you have a bucket list?
x x x 

5 comments:

  1. I've done 7 of the things on your list - but I suppose that's not the point, is it? It's about having my own list of things I haven't done!! I love the Shawshank Redemption - it's one of my favourite films. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool another person with a bucket list. I was re-writing mine last night.

    I went to cirque de soliel last Saturday in the albert hall. It was amazing but to see them at their best see them in Canada or in vegas.

    elephants are amazing if there isn't a sit or a blanket, make sure you wear long trousers. they are coarse and hairy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bucket list. There are so many things on it that could be on mine and many of them I have done. If ever you get to Paris to fulfill your Louvre and Mona Lisa dream add the Musee d'Orsay and the bookshop called Shakespeare and Company to the list. I was enchanted by them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. I've done some of the things on your list and not others. I made a list when I turned 40 of 50 things to do before I turned 50. I am 45 this year so a good long look at it is needed - and the next 5 years could be quite busy!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.