Sunday 20 January 2013

1/250 complete - The Shawshank Redemption

This afternoon me and hubby managed to get both girlies down for a nap at the same time!! So we used some of the time to watch a bit of out first challenge film, and then finished it off this evening once the girls were in bed.
 I'd forgotten so many bits from this film, and I really enjoyed re watching it and falling in love with Red all over again. Morgan Freeman is an amazing actor, though I can't ever watch anything without thinking of him playing God in Bruce Almighty.
 So that film one of 250 completed! 249 left to go. Numbers 2&3 is The Godfather part 1 and part 2 - so I need to hook out our box set and get started on that in the next day or so.

x x x

1 comment:

  1. Shawshank is my favourite film, ever. I've watched it over and over.

    Love 2 and 3 choices too.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.