Saturday 5 January 2013

Keeping occupied at work


  2013 is going to be a shop focused year for us. So since Wednesday I have been working alongside hubby in the shop. As you can see DD is quite happy to help with keeping the stock neat on the shelves. She loves cleaning the big windows to.
 I've been getting my creative jig on by lining display shelves with cheap wrapping paper and making  gamer theme badges with a cheap badge kit from the sales.
  I also amuse myself by silly signs for the different stock areas on the whiteboards.
 PS3 area
 Xbox 360 area.
We've yet to decide which section to put these two in, but we have been receiving offers on them all day :)

x x x

1 comment:

  1. I just asked on the forums what sort of shop you have, came here and my question is answered.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.