Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas from a disaster zone


  We have lots of Christmas food in the FHMH. Shame it's all in the bin!
We hadn't been in the freezer for a few days and everything was squishy already when we discovered it. A definite poop moment.
 But have no fear, as I type my husband, mum and brother are all scurrying out and about in the shops to keep tomorrows dinner on track. There will be a Christmas dinner and a nice supper afterwards, it wasn't the big disaster it felt like on Thursday. Thank goodness for family.

 I keep looking at my Christmassy dresser to keep my spirits up. Doesn't it look sweet with the Santa plates and fir cones. It's making me smile.

  I want to wish everyone who follows and reads this blog a very Merry Christmas. I doubt I will be online tomorrow so I am saying it early. Thank you for all your comments, advice and general love and support on my lil ole blog. You all mean the world to me :)

x x x x

4 comments:

  1. On the bright side, at least you discovered it early enough to do something about it. Imagine waking up Christmas morning and finding it all defrosted?

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you all and give those babies a big kiss from me xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about the freezer disaster - but as Gill says, better now than to discover it Christmas morning.
    Will it be worth making an insurance claim?

    Happy Christmas to you and yours - and may the new year be exciting and full of joy for you all xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.