Monday 30 July 2012

Life's a beach

 It was far to lovely an afternoon to waste yesterday, so after recovering from Car boot sale we decided to head to our second home, Hayling Island.
 Because it is the school holidays the funfair was in full swing and we had a lovely stroll watching all the rides and trying out hand at a few games like this Hook a Duck.
We also enjoyed a lovely fry up in our favourite cafe on the beach. Look how excited DD and Daddy look waiting for their nummy food to arrive. DD was in a lovely mood all day, I think the sunshine really soaked into her skin.
l
We even managed a little walk on the front to look for pirate treasure, alas I think other people must have got there first as all we found were some quite interesting rocks.

 
Please feel free to make whale jokes. OH did........... constantly! I'm officially 36 weeks now so hopefully I won't be to much longer.


 Today plan is making up a hospital bag in case I need to relocate and a DD bag so she can stay with Grandad during the big event without to much hassle. I am also knitting some rather fetching panties for one of DD's dolls using a new pattern I've been given.

x x x


















1 comment:

  1. Oooh looks like you had a lovely time and only four more weeks now - how exciting! Also very exciting is that it is only one more sleep to the Great British Blog Hop! Thank you so much for taking part - dont forget to have your blog post up by 8am tomorrow morning - see you then!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.