Wednesday 25 July 2012

I love you Froogs!

  I'm all happy and smiley today. The wonderful Froogs from Frugal Queen has sent me the most wonderful quilt for the bump!!! The front is chock full of sunny yellows and clear sky blues. One of the fabrics has the tiniest little mice on it, so so sweet. DD has decided it isn't a cot quilt but a rolling quilt (as you can see above). I think I will have to hide it away safely for a few weeks before it's snaffled.
The back of the quilt it a pair of summery pillowcases opened out and sewn together. Doesn't it make for a fun backing? This way I can flip it over depending on which view I fancy at the time, or even which matches DD2's outfit the best lol.
 Froogs I am completely in love!!!

x x x

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely heirloom - and what a generous friend! DD is going to lay claim to that if you are not careful!

    blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so blessed that Froogs is my very best friend. She IS as lovely in real life. FMxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh love the quilt - what a lovely gift. I have posted the schedule for the Great British Blog Hop here http://www.sunshinegirlnicola.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/great-british-blog-hop-schedule.html if you have any questions get in touch - thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.