Tuesday 17 July 2012

Bargain pizza.

 Clever old OH picked up these 5 tasty looking pizzas when he popped to Mr A for me yesterday evening. The photo doesn't do justice to just how huge they are but one of these bad boys can feed the three of us for a dinner one evening and lunch the following day. At less than £2 each they were well worth picking up and popping in the freezer for quick and easy meals once bump arrives.

 A random post from me this morning as I have busy day of baby scans and midwife appointments. Hopefully today we will find out what flavour we are having and if we have the final go ahead for a home birth. I will inform you all ASAP!

 xx x


1 comment:

  1. I don't eat pizza, but pick up the 'yellowsticker' ones to freeze, then Bob has them for lunch if I get a whole day at work.

    A stickered pizza is MUCH better value than paying the same price for a 'budget' pizza, Bob tells me. There is much more topping!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.