Friday 17 May 2019

Getting my s*** together


 I've been feeling overloaded lately. There's never quite enough hours in the day for the things I need to do. My memory is also struggling with so many costume days, school trips, tombola donations etc etc.
 I've ordered myself a filofax type folder and found several website's that offer free printable pages. I'm hoping that by writting things down on paper I can keep better track and free some space inside my brain.
 You can print pages to track almost anything from the children's wardrobes to weight loss. I look forward to trying some of them out.
  While I'm waiting for my file to arrive I've been meal planning. I now have a food plan for the next 9 days and I've done all the food shopping around it. I've mostly used what we had in the cupboards so we can use up some things ready for our next app food order.

 My afternoon plans are sorting laundry while watching Poldark on Netflix. I'm on episode 3 of the first series and so far I'm quite enjoying it.

X x x

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I would have survived without planning our meals when there were 5 of us, it ensures that the money stretches.
    Hope the neighbours are behaving.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are already far more organised than I am!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.