Wednesday 23 May 2018

Splash


On Saturday I learned that mobile phones don't swim. Apparently most mobile phones drown in the toilet, falling from people's pockets as they sit or stand. Mine however drowned dramatically in the washing up bowl.
I was watching YouTube music videos while I cleaned the dishes. I've done it a thousands times but apparently Saturday morning was one time to many.
Luckily our frugal lifestyle means we have savings to cover such accidents. I now have a shiny new phone but I'm £100 poorer for it.
Next month will require a little extra frugalling to replace the savings used.
Annoyingly next week is half term but I always love a good challenge!

X x X

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not yet. We are waiting on a phone call to arrange a viewing on a property though. Hopefully it shouldn't be long
      X

      Delete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.