* Buying our pumpkins from a local farm rather than a supermarket.
* Buying 5 ears of corn for 35p each from the same farm. The children are fascinated with them.
* releasing a surplus book into the wild with book crossing. If you've never tried it please look it up HERE it's great fun.
* We recycled a cereal box, used envelopes, fabric scraps and linen fabric from a ruined pair of trousers into a notebook/sketch pad.
* removed the sequins from a broken husband before throwing it out. We will use them for arts and crafts later on.