Tuesday 3 January 2017

Try it Tuesday


It was freezing cold this morning on the school run. The girls were fascinated by the iced over puddles and they weren't alone. I spotted a lot of shoes with soggy toes going in from the playground. 


I spent the afternoon planting garlic. I spotted a packet in Wilco yesterday and thought it would be perfect for Try it Tuesday. If they all survive I should get 29 bulbs! I think the entire street will be safe from vampire attacks for the summer.


I also finished off these little fellas. My parents kindly gifted me the tinsel wool and pattern for Christmas. They knit up in a jiffy, but I struggled a little bit with the faces. It took several attempts to get the eyes in the right place, but I'm happy with them now.

X X X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.