Thursday 25 August 2016

Frugal Christmas: A tale of two jigsaws




I had hoped I could combine these two dinosaur jigsaw puzzles to make one complete one, but alas the puzzle gods were not feeling forgiving. 
 So instead we upcycled them.


We flipped all the pieces over and coloured the backs in with green marker pen. 
 My two glamorous assistant's were more than happy to do this part for me.


Then DH carefully superglued them together in a circle. He used a paper plate as a guide to make sure it was perfectly round. 
A few red buttons from the button tin and a piece of silver ribbon I saved from who knows where, added the finishing touches nicely.

I'm rather pleased with it.
What do you think?

X X X


2 comments:

  1. Love it. Have you done the reindeer thing too? https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/427771664578179081/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.