Saturday 27 April 2013

Posted Lovelys




Looky what I got today.  A stunning pair of earrings from Blue Finch just for being a follower of her blog. Isn't that the sweetest gesture? And aren't they pretty, just my colours and so beautifully presented in a little silver box and the bird cut out. Thank you so much lovely Rachel.
 And the eagle eyed amongst you will spot the strawberry punnet peeking in the photo. Hubby picked up 3 punnets for £1 as the market was closing down for the day and remembered there a favourite of mine.

They will be just perfect for dessert after our pork chops and chips tonight. I'm thinking squirty cream and a sprinkle of sugar :)

x x x


2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful, you deserve that little treat.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked them! Thanks so much for the lovely blog post too!
    XO
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.