Saturday 18 December 2010

Snow day









This is the sight that greeted us this morning, I popped out to get some photo's while it was still pure and untouched. Our church (St.Faith's in Havant) is a beautiful building on a regular day but with a touch of snow it transforms into something magical.





So today, instead of working on my current crochet project (tut tut) I will be taking advantage of all that wonderful light that is reflecting off the snow and into my living room but starting the embroidery project I have planned for the summer months. I think we all enjoy a bit of a change once in a while.

x x x x

3 comments:

  1. ooooh how pretty, I was out with the kids at 6.30 this morning, I bet my neighbours love me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snowy pictures. Could I suggest that you change the colour of your text, it is a little too light for me to see. Perhaps a bit darker would make it easier on the eye. Tell me to mind my own business if you don't agree :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Meanqueen I have no idea how to change my earlier posts for the moment but I will make sure my future posts are in a better color. Just for you (cause your a famous celeb lol)
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.