Yes.... I realise this is the wrong side of Christmas for tips but it is the right side of next Christmas. That's right Christmas 2011 is already on our money saving minds. Here are my top things to do for next Christmas.
- If you send cards or intend to send cards next Christmas pick up some of this year reduced cards for pence.
- As you take down this year decorations make a note any that need replacing and again take a look around the sales to pick up some snazzy new ones for pennys.
- Don't forget to make gift tags for next years gifts from this years Christmas cards. The blank backs make useful scrap card and shopping lists.
- Keep your eyes open for cheap stationary items like sellotape and bluetack. Many shops overstock on these over Christmas and reduce them for a quick sale afterwards.
- Give a good look over any reduced wrapping paper. Is it really a design that just suits Christmas? Plain foils and star patterns can suit most occasions so make sure you stock up for the year.
I hope some of you find these tips helpful, please feel free to add your own in the comments section. Happy Christmas 2011.
x x x x