Wednesday 12 October 2022

Complicated life

 


 *** Please enjoy this random photo of some art I bought yesterday. It has nothing to do with my post but I like to add a picture with each blog 🙂**

  Life is feeling hard right now. I know and recognise that it's tough for everyone out there but my blog is about me and my not so little family so I can only really go on my own life experiences when I talk about things.

 Everything just feels so overly complicated at the moment. It all seems to take so many more steps and stages to do anything than it used to. I'm finding myself craving the simplicity of the first lockdown. I miss having so much time with my children and my husband each day. 
  I feel like each day rushes past me and then I feel bad each evening that I didn't do enough that day and promise myself that I will do more tomorrow. It's not a nice way to live at all. 
 
   I need to find ways to slow the world down a little bit and smell the roses more.

 X X x

2 comments:

  1. I think the lockdown changed how we feel and life does feel more rushed now. I miss being able to cross the main road to the village with no cars to dodge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that artwork.

    I'm sorry things are tough for you right now and am hoping that it will all settle down again and you will recapture that sense of peace. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.