Saturday 12 June 2021

These aren't just sausage rolls...


 These aren't just sausage rolls....



 These are M&S pork stuffing rolls 🤣

 I don't half find some odd things at the food pantry sometimes. My mum gave me the sausage roll idea and it worked beautifully. Even better when there's another bag in the freezer to use up later as well. I'll keep my eyes open for them in the future. 


I finished my first kit this morning. I only had the edges to stitch up but it was quite late by that point and I needed better light to do it.  I've gifted it to DD1 for her handbag, she was thrilled with it 🥰

 

 Now I need to decide which kit to do next. Decisions, decisions! 

 X

1 comment:

  1. They look yummy. My Daughter worked at M&S for a while and used to bring home out of date stuff, we were all excited to see what she had each Saturday.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.