Wednesday 29 January 2020

Exciting phone call.



 Husband; I've got some exciting news.
 Me; Oh! What?
 Husband; We've won on the Euromillions!
 Me; Oh my! Really? How exciting!
 Husband; We need to decided what to do with the money. I don't want to waste it.
 Me; Me neither. How much are we talking?
 Husband; £2.50!
 Me; Wind up merchant! Boring day at work?
 Husband; Very. See you tonight!




   I take back all the nice things I said about him 😂😂😂 though of course it now means I have to think of a good way to get him back. I might feed him some vegan sausages 😈

X x X 

3 comments:

  1. Always better to have someone who laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my other half won £3.60 the other week said hed take me for lunch we shared a bag of chips a rare pleasure

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.