Friday 6 September 2019

Back into routine


Hello readers! I've spend the past week arguing with Blogger over who I am. For some reason I was locked out of my account and had to prove I was me. It's all sorted now finally though i have a feeling they will be watching me secretly for a while just in case. Lol.
The two eldest went back to school yesterday. Gman starts next week for a few half days. There's going to be tears I'm terrible for first day parent emotions.


DD1 had her Topic launch day, which meant coming to school in red, white and blue. She is learning about America this term. Today they learnt about Native American culture, popular sports like baseball and basketball and watched American news bulletins.
I think it sounds like a great topic.

X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.