Monday 18 March 2019

Monday muddles


My Monday has gotten off to a muddled start this week. First I forgot Gman's backpack for preschool which meant an extra journey this morning. The extra journey meant I missed the post which is a pain as it's DD1s birthday tomorrow so I'm worried I've missed something important. 
THEN I noticed that when I bought the bins in after the first school run I'd swapped one of our bins with our neighbours. 
It feels like its all going a bit wonky!


Lunch today is leftover naan bread from our Asda Indian a few days ago. I popped on a pinch of herbs and a grating of cheese. Its made the perfect lunch for me and Baby W. 
 I cut half of hers into fingers and stored the rest for her school run snack.
My afternoon plans are to set up a craft activity for my school goers and then knit in the sunshine for a bit.
What bliss 

X x x



1 comment:

  1. Yes I have days like that too! I hope your day gets calmer. I love naan bread.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.