Monday 19 February 2018

Updates on life in general


Life is hectic at the moment. It seems to be one thing after another.
Add in a busy half term of trips and visits.
Phew! 
Today was back to school for the girls and i found myself with a few hours to just breath and wander the shops. 
My new favourite charity shop is Sue Ryder, who have added to their lovely 20p clothes bin again.
This visit found 2 tops, a cardigan and a jumper. All for DD1 and perfect for summer.
I'll move some of her smaller bits over to DD2's side of the wardrobe.


I also found these gorgous polystyrene bunnies in The Works, and some felt carrots in the Poundshop.  They will make a great base for Easter activities over the next few weeks. For now they are living in the cardboard box with lots of green shredded paper. 


Finally I popped into Waitrose for tomorrow's cheap breakfast and treated myself to a bunch of daffodils for 35p! Sadly they were instantly pinched by DD1 who decided they'd look far nicer in her bedroom than in mine 😂
Oh well. You snooze, you loose as they say.

X x x

2 comments:

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.