Thursday 25 May 2017

Happy post - Fabulous Frugal Finds


I've been visiting some of my favourite charity shops this afternoon. It's just been far to nice a day to stay indoors. There were some fab bargains to be found.
First I found 2x double bed sheets in this pretty blue flowers print for £1. 
I'm hoping to sew the girls some summer dresses and sun hats over the weekend. 


Next I found Gman a Ralph Lauren jumper for £1. I think he'll look really smart in forest green.


Pound world had this TinTin boxset on  their DVD shelf. All  21 of his cartoon  adventures in one collection. I'm hoping the children will enjoy watching them, they could be just the thing to calm down hectic afternoons over half term.


And last but not least I found an Armani button up shirt for £1.50. I wanted an oversize shirt
 to wear as a light cover up from the sun, so I was delighted to find this. 
I'm guessing the shop volunteers didn't recognise the name or weren't paying attention. 

X x X

1 comment:

  1. What great finds, I'd love to see the dresses I bet they will be beautiful. We have a end of line charity shop where nothing is more than £2! They even had a wedding dress the other day I've got some great bargains but on the other hand some charity shops in my town have stuff in more expensive then it was new.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.