Monday 17 October 2016

Prepping for Half Term


I've spent a happy evening pouring over my collection of ideas for Halloween and planning the half term.
Each day has a different theme and is packed with tons of crafty, fun and frugal things to do. We even have some day trips and special visits planned.
I really can't wait!


Day 1 is Bat day.  
I have a healthy looking pile of dark coloured papers and card, lots of ideas for papercrafts, a super cute idea for biscuits, egg box painting and a plan for a sensory bin.
I've whipped up three mini bat pinata from bits and pieces in my craft stash. The idea being you burst through the tissue paper base to reveal the sweeties inside. They will make a lovely afternoon treat once we've worked through our list of things to create.

X X X 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.