Wednesday 2 December 2015

Organizing and playing with elves


DD2 is poorly. It's been a long few days but the Dr has declared it "only a virus" so we are riding it out at home with lots of calpol and cuddles.
After 3 days though I'm going slightly crazy.
So I decided today to occupy myself by blitzing the hallway.


Doesn't that look better? All the summer coats that will see next year have been stashed, the outgrown ones charity shopped and two raggedy ones sent to the craft stash.
One in fact has already been cut up ready to make a gift for the children. Watch this space!


Organizing the shoe mountain also gave me a nice idea for our elves. All aboard the shoe express! Next stop Christmas town.

X x x









Gggg








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.