Friday 21 September 2012

This time last year.....

..... We were tying the knot!!!
 I can't believe it's been a whole year already! They say your first year is the hardest but I can't say we have done to badly, I think the distraction of a honeymoon baby has helped lol. We will be celebrating tonight with a nice home cooked dinner, some fancy ice cream for desert and a movie to watch once the little ones have been settled for the evening. Simple, Frugal and very us.

 I have also been watching a wonderful program this morning on BBC Iplayer called Love and Marriage; A 20th Century Romance. It's made me smile and cry in equal measure as people share their memories of courting and marriage from the past. If you have a bit of spare time I highly recommend sitting down with a cuppa and having a watch.

x x x
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.