Thursday 6 October 2011

Getting back into it

Hello readers,
Today has been the first day in a long time with any sense of normalcy. It felt so wonderful to be able to make something from scratch and spend a little time sat down with some sewing. Above is a little project I whipped up this afternoon. I have embroidered 2 pillowcases with MR and MRS. On the open ends I have also crocheted a shell edge in a matching purple color. I've had the idea to make these for a little while, and now they are done I've popped them straight on the bed for hubby to find. I hope they make him smile.

I also picked up 2 pints of milk for 25p in the reduced section of our local Asda. So this afternoon I have some homemade cottage cheese dripping away in my kitchen. Tomorrows pudding will be pancakes to use up all that lovely butter milk.

What wonderful creations have you made today?

1 comment:

  1. I have been assembling Little Boxes of Treasure, to try and sell on my blog and reduce The Great Stash in the Attic! Such fun sorting out the buttons.
    LOVE the pillowcases!
    blessings x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.