The children officially finish school tomorrow afternoon. Although the eldest finished a few weeks ago after completing her GCSE exams.
I'm taking the time to enjoy the peace and quiet.
I recently started a new hobby where you make 3d scenes using stickers. I saw someone doing them on TikTok and it caught my eye.
The idea is that you follow a guide picture and layer the stickers carefully over a plain background to copy it. Quite often the layers interact or overlap so it's not always as easy at it seems.
The kits to make them cost just a few pounds on Amazon so they make for some cheap and cute entertainment.
There's something about building the scene and arranging all the contents that scratches an itch in my brain.
Have you seen them before? Have you ever tried completing one?


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.